Examination registration (for the written / oral examination)
Registration for the exams is done online via the Campus Management System or HIS-POS within the specified deadline.
Please check your study schedule to see which system you are administered via.
You can also find more information at: https://campus.studium.kit.edu/exams/index.php
The following dates and deadlines apply in the winter semester 2021:
Written exam and post exam "Entrepreneurship" on 21.12.2021 (chart for registration)
|Registration start date:||
Oral Examination "Entrepreneurship
- You may only register for this examination if you have been personally requested to do so by the secretary's office!
Please take care of the registration in time! Participation without prior registration is not possible!
If online registration is not possible, please proceed as follows: Print out the admission certificate (see https://www.sle.kit.edu/imstudium/pruefungszulassung.hph), go with it to the staff member responsible for your course of study at the Student Administration Office. There, the employee will check whether you are entitled to take an examination and will either register you directly in the system or stamp this certificate. If the certificate of admission is stamped and given to you, hand it in to Ms. Hertenstein at the office of the Chair of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management (Geb. 01.85, 5. OG, Raum 515) within the registration period . Please note the opening hours of the EnTechnon secretariat
Registrations received after the registration deadline cannot be considered!!!
- For ENTECH students the procedure applies: Online registration is not possible here. Therefore, please print out the admission certificate on the internet, have it stamped at the Student Services of your field of study and use it to register at the EnTechnon Secretariat within the registration deadline.
- For Erasmus students the procedure applies: If online registration is not possible, print out the admission certificate on the internet, have it stamped at the Student Services of your field of study and use it to register at the EnTechnon Secretariat within the registration deadline.
- For HoC students: Students who are already registered for the lecture "Entrepreneurship" via HoC and want to write the exam must register in person at the EnTechnon secretariat within the registration deadline. The registration is done by presenting a current certificate of enrolment, the identity card and the student ID. No further certificate from Student Services or HOC is required.
- For ZAK-students: please ask the ZAK-Secretariat for an exam permit for the exam and register with it personally at the EnTechnon-Secretariat within the registration deadline.
When registering, please also make sure that you register under the examination number applicable to your course of study:
For the exam "Entrepreneurship
- Examination number: 1110 for WIWI, INWI, INFO, Technische VWL (PO-Version: 0)
- Examination number: 945 for ETIT (Electrical Engineering/Information Technology) (PO-Version: 20072)
- Examination number: 979 for repeaters Master (WIWI, INWI, Technische VWL) (PO-Version: 0)
written exam "Management of New Technologies" on 24.02.2022:
Examination "Management of New Technologies", please register via CAS or Hispos or via note from your examination secretary, which you send to the EnTechnon secretary by mail.
Registration deadline is 23.02.2022
Please check yourself whether you have registered successfully: To do so, please log in to the Campus Management System (Information on registered examinations(https://campus.studium.kit.edu/exams/inforegistered.php) or HIS-POS.
Please refrain from asking questions if you have already registered successfully!