Entrepreneurship for Bachelor
Student2Startup (new in SS 2023):
In this seminar, pre-seed startup projects will define strategic challenges and ask students to work on solutions. Mentors from the industry will support the teams. In addition to a kick-off and final event, regular seminar sessions are organized to provide methods and background and help the student teams in their tasks.
Participants learn in the seminar:
- Understand and apply basic concepts of entrepreneurship, including business modeling, lean startup approaches, and market analysis.
- Understand specific challenges of startup projects
- Interact with industry experts and potential users to develop answers/solutions to a given challenge
- Present the results to the startups and experts from the industry
- - -
Entrepreneurship Basics (WS/SS):
After participation, students will have learned what steps they can take before starting a business using a structured process to identify and minimize their most important risks.
Specifically, they will have hands-on experience in:
- Identifying and validating relevant customer problems,
- Designing and testing solutions to these problems,
- finding target groups and
- their accessibility and
- their willingness to pay.
In doing so, they will have learned to use the Business Model Canvas, the Value Proposition Canvas, rapid prototyping, and target group interviews as methods. They also learned how to work efficiently in a team by using communication strategies.
The seminar "Entrepreneurship Basics" is credited in the seminar module (in-depth module).
- - -
The way to your own business - Use your personal values to change the world in a sustainable way (currently not offered):
Please note: This seminar is exclusively for students who do not belong to a degree program of the Faculty of Business and Economics (registration via HOC).
During the seminar, students will learn to:
- Gain clarity about their personal motivators and build a business idea on them
- The realistic conception and target group-oriented presentation of business ideas and business models
- Knowing and being able to apply common methods from the field of entrepreneurship as well as
- To know the foundation of an own business as an alternative to employment.
Attention: This seminar is exclusively for students who do not belong to a study program of the Faculty of Economic Sciences (registration via HOC).
- - -
Current and past courses can be found here.
Registration for the seminars takes place via the WIWI portal.