Ann-Sophie Finner has been a research associate and doctoral candidate at the Institute for Entrepreneurship, Technology Management and Innovation (EnTechnon) since December 2021. Her responsibilities at the chair primarily include project work for ZirkulEA. In addition, she designs and implements entrepreneurship seminars with the aim of developing innovative approaches and business models based on new technologies or needs. She is also involved in various workshops on sustainability and impact in the context of co-teaching.
Before joining EnTechnon, Ann-Sophie Finner worked as a project controller for Hensoldt Sensors GmbH in Immenstaad on Lake Constance until 2018. In December 2021, she completed her studies in Business Administration and Management (M.Sc.) at Albstadt-Sigmaringen University. Of this, she spent one semester at the KAMK University of Applied Sciene in Kajaani (Finland).
- Circular Economy and Circular Business Models
- (Born-) Circular Startups
- Circular Data Ecosystems
- ZirkulEA: Circularity of the electric powertrain through intelligent disassembly and traceability (Since 01/2023) (go.wiwi.kit.edu/zirkulEA)
- ARRTI: Academy for responsible Research, Teaching and Innovation: Project Responsible Innovation (01/2022 - 07/2023) (https://www.arrti.kit.edu/)
- Startup Experience (WS 2021/22 - SS 2023)
- Impact Workshop (GROW, Cyberlab, Startup X, ARRTI Mentorship)
- Hector School Entrepreneurship Unit (2022/ 2023)
- Online Academy: Introduction to Entrepreneurship (2023)
- ARRTI Mentorship: Sustainable Innovation Challenge (2021/ 2022)
- Coaching 5+ Bachelor and Master students in their thesis projects (since WS 2021/22)
If you are interested in writing a Bachelor or Master thesis, feel free to contact me at anytime.
Eckerle, C.; Finner, A.-S.; Terzidis, O.
2023. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2023 (1). doi:10.5465/AMPROC.2023.12092abstract
2023, Mai 6. 34th ISPIM Innovation Conference (2023), Ljubljana, Slowenien, 4.–7. Juni 2023
Henn, R.; Kuschel, K.; Finner, A.-S.; Terzidis, O.
2022, Juli 12. R&D Management Conference 2022 (2022), Trient, Italien, 9.–13. Juli 2022
Manthey, S.; Eckerle, C.; Finner, A.-S.; Terzidis, O.
2022, September 23. 25. G-Forum Jahreskonferenz (2022), Dresden, Deutschland, 22.–23. September 2022
Finner, A.-S.; Terzidis, O.
2022, September 22. 25. G-Forum Jahreskonferenz (2022), Dresden, Deutschland, 22.–23. September 2022