- Master‘s students learn about Entrepreneurship,
- get acquainted with Chinese (business) culture,
- get to know Chinese nascent entrepreneurs and master‘s and PhD students, overcome language and cultural barriers.
- EnTechnon research in the field of co-evolutionary entrepreneurship.
ATTENTION: Please note that this years JES will be held online. The Zoom-link will be made available via ILIAS.
Following the selection of participants, there will be a preliminary meeting.
Two dates for Intercultural Training:
Dates of JES:
11.07. - 15.07.2022
Morning Session: Seminar with Guest Talks
Afternoon Session: Working period
Master‘s students and nascent entrepreneurs (10 SJTU and 10 KIT) 6 ECTS credit points
- Interest in China
- Participation at Intercultural Training and JES Week
Application (application period: 14.02.2022 – 30.04.2022)
Application via WiWi-Portal
- CV (English or German)
- Motivation letter (max. 600 words in English)
- Transcript of records
Preperations before the start of the JES:
Short video (max. 5 min) containing your own introduction, an introduction to KIT Campus, some fun fact about German Culture.
For any further questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: JES impressions http://etm.entechnon.kit.edu/1095.php