Chair of Entrepreneurship and Technology ManagementWelcome to the homepage of the Chair of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management. On the following pages you will find information about our research interests, courses and innovation activities.
- We create, convey and apply knowledge about entrepreneurship and technology management.
- We are striving for excellence in research, education and practice and believe that their interaction leads to a substantial cross- pollination.
- We focus on the big challenges of our planet and want to contribute to solutions. In particular, we deal with the challenges mentioned in the KIT strategy: energy, mobility and information.
- We focus on excellence and value for the stakeholders of our activities: the scientific community, our students and the entrepreneurs.
- Our team work is based on mutual respect, creativity, transparency, cooperation, commitment and trust.
- We want our team members to evolve and take their next step.
- We believe in interdisciplinary and international collaboration, and see diversity as an asset.