For our Entrepreneurship-module, we recommend to combine a course from abroad with the lecture “Entrepreneurship” and a seminar of the Entrepreneurship-module.
1. Before your stay abroad: Learning Agreement
Please fill out the form "Anerkennungsvereinbarung für Auslandsstudienleistungen.pdf" (Link zur Anerkennungsvereinbarung ) and sign it.
Please add a note to your learning agreement to which of our courses your academic achievement from abroad should be accredited. This note should contain the following information: in which module should the academic achievement from abroad be accredited (Seminar-module just for Bachelor, Entrepreneurship-module and Innovation Management-module just for Master) and please indicate the kind of course (seminar or lecture) your academic achievement should be accredited.
Furthermore we need:
A detailed course description (as printed version, no link!)
The course description hast o contain the following contents:
- name and country of the university (highlight in yellow)
- course description (highlight in yellow)
- classification of the course levels (highlight in yellow)
- SWS/ECTS (highlight in yellow)
- the kind of examination (i.e. oral, written, exam, report… etc.) (highlight in yellow)
Please hand in these documents at the secretary Ms. Hertenstein (Please consider the opening/consultation hours).The documents will be checked by us and could be picked up at the secretary approximately after three weeks. You will receive an email by us, if the documents are ready for collection.
→ please avoid callbacks during this time.
2. During your stay abroad
To avoid problems with the accreditation of academic achievements from abroad we ask you to directly inform us, if there are any deviations of the examination schedule. You should contact us to discuss the further proceeding, if the contents of the courses meant for accreditation changed or the courses will not take place.
3. After your stay abroad
Please fill out the form "Antrag auf Anerkennung einer Prüfungs- oder Studienleistung.pfd" (Link zum Antrag auf Anerkennung ) and signt it.
Furthermore we need:
- Your overall certificate (highlight the name of participant and grade in yellow)
- Your detailed grade for the single course (highlight the name of participant, the course title, the course grade and the date in yellow)
- Course content (highlight course title and course date in yellow)
- The grading scale from abroad (highlight your grade in yellow). If the grading scheme is completely different to the German system please add a grade conversion
- The kind of examination (i.e. oral, written, exam, report… etc.) (highlight in yellow)
- Signed Pre-Accreditation
Please hand in these documents at the secretary Ms. Hertenstein (Please consider the opening/consultation hours). The documents will be checked by us and forwarded to the examination secretary of the department for economics and management. You will receive an email by us, if we have forwarded your documents after examination. The examination secretary will forward your documents to the student office.