Examination registration (for the written / oral examination)
Registration for the exams is done online via the Campus Management System or HIS-POS within the specified period. Please check your study plan to see which system you are administered by.
Further information can also be found at: https://campus.studium.kit.edu/exams/index.php
In the winter semester 2020/2021 the following dates and deadlines apply:
Written examination and re-examination "Entrepreneurship" on 14.01.2021 (diagram for registration and deregistration) - Please note that the diagram is intended to clarify the general procedure. The data is NOT current, it is from the summer semester.
|Start of registration:|
Oral examination "Entrepreneurship
- You only register for this if you have been personally requested to do so by the secretariat!
Please take care of the registration in time! Participation without prior registration is not possible!
If an online registration is not possible, please proceed as follows: Print out the admissions certificate (see https://www.sle.kit.edu/imstudium/pruefungszulassung.hph) and take it to the member of staff at the Student Office responsible for your degree programme. The staff member there will check whether you are entitled to take an exam and either register you directly in the system or stamp the certificate. If the certificate of admission is stamped and given to you, please hand it in to the secretary of the Chair of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management (Geb. 01.85, 5th floor, room 515) at Mrs. Hertenstein within the registration period. Please note the opening hours of the EnTechnon secretariat.
Registrations received after the registration deadline cannot be considered!
- The procedure applies to ENTECH students: Online registration is not possible here. You should therefore print out your admissions certificate on the Internet, have it stamped by the Student Service of your field of study and then register with the EnTechnon Secretariat within the registration period.
- This procedure applies to Erasmus students: If online registration is not possible, print out the letter of admission on the Internet, have it stamped at the Student Service Office of your field of study and register at the EnTechnon Secretariat within the registration period.
- For HoC students: Students who are already registered via the HoC for the lecture "Entrepreneurship" and want to write the exam, must register personally at the EnTechnon secretariat within the registration period. The registration is done by presenting a current certificate of enrolment, your identity card and your student ID. No further certificate from Student Services or HOC is necessary.
- For ZAK students: please have the ZAK secretariat give you an admission ticket for the exam and register personally at the EnTechnon secretariat within the registration period.
When registering, please also make sure that you register under the examination number applicable to your degree programme:
For the examination "Entrepreneurship
- Test number: 1110 for WIWI, INWI, INFO, Technische VWL (PO version: 0)
- Examination number: 945 for ETIT (electrical engineering and information technology) (PO version: 20072)
- Examination number: 979 for repeater Master (WIWI, INWI, Technische VWL) (PO version: 0)
written examination "Management of new technologies" on 31.07.2020:
Examination "Management of New Technologies", please register via CAS or Hispos or by slip from your examination secretariat, which you send to the EnTechnon secretariat by e-mail.
- 11:00 - 12:00
- 10.91 - Mechanical Engineering, Middle Lecture Hall
The closing date for registration is 26.07.2020
Please check for yourself whether you are successfully logged in: To do so, please log in to the Campus Management System (information about registered exams(https://campus.studium.kit.edu/exams/inforegistered.php) or HIS-POS.
Please refrain from asking if you are already successfully registered!