Examination registration (for the written / oral examination)
Registration for the exams is done online via the Campus Management System or HIS-POS within the specified period. Please check your study plan to see which system you are administered by.
Further information can also be found at: https://campus.studium.kit.edu/exams/index.php
In the summer semester 2020 the following dates and deadlines apply:
Written examination and re-examination "Entrepreneurship" on 26.06.2020 (diagram for registration and deregistration)
- Start of registration: 20.05.2020
- registration deadline: 20.06.2020
Oral examination "Entrepreneurship
- You only register for this if you have been personally requested to do so by the secretariat!
Please take care of the registration in time! Participation without prior registration is not possible!
If an online registration is not possible, please proceed as follows: Print out the admissions certificate (see https://www.sle.kit.edu/imstudium/pruefungszulassung.hph) and take it to the member of staff at the Student Office responsible for your degree programme. The staff member there will check whether you are entitled to take an examination and either register you directly in the system or stamp the certificate. If the certificate of admission is stamped and given to you, please hand it in to the secretary of the Chair of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management (Geb. 01.85, 5th floor, room 515) at Mrs. Hertenstein within the registration period. Please note the opening hours of the EnTechnon secretariat.
Registrations received after the registration deadline cannot be considered!
- The procedure applies to ENTECH students: Online registration is not possible here. You should therefore print out your letter of admission on the Internet, have it stamped by the Student Service of your field of study and then register with the EnTechnon Secretariat within the registration period.
- For Erasmus students the procedure applies: If online registration is not possible, print out the admissions certificate on the Internet, have it stamped by the Student Service of your field of study and use it to register with the EnTechnon Secretariat within the registration period.
- For HoC students: Students who are already registered for the lecture "Entrepreneurship" via the HoC and who want to write the exam have to register personally at the EnTechnon office within the registration period. The registration is done by presenting a current certificate of enrolment, your identity card and your student ID. No further certificate from Student Services or HOC is necessary.
- For ZAK students: please ask the ZAK secretariat for an admission ticket for the exam and register personally at the EnTechnon secretariat within the registration period.
When registering, please also make sure that you register under the examination number applicable to your degree programme:
For the exam "Entrepreneurship
- Test number: 1110 for WIWI, INWI, INFO, Technische VWL (PO version: 0)
- Test number: 945 for ETIT (electrical/information technology) (PO version: 20072)
- Examination number: 979 for repeating Master (WIWI, INWI, Technische VWL) (PO version: 0)
written examination "Management of new technologies" on 31.07.2020:
Information on this will be announced here as soon as it is known.
- Registration start date: to be announced
- Registration deadline: to be announced
Please check for yourself whether you have been successfully registered: To do so, please log on to the Campus Management System (Information on registered examinations (https://campus.studium.kit.edu/exams/inforegistered.php) or HIS-POS.
Please refrain from asking if you have already successfully registered!