- Master‘s students learn about Entrepreneurship,
- get acquainted with Chinese (business) culture,
- get to know Chinese nascent entrepreneurs and master‘s and PhD students, overcome language and cultural barriers.
- EnTechnon research in the field of co-evolutionary entrepreneurship.
ATTENTION: Please note that this years JES will be held online. The Zoom-link will be made available via ILIAS.
Dates for Intercultural Training:
tba, probably saturday before the JES week.
Dates of JES:
12.07. - 16.07.2021
Morning Session: Seminar with Guest Talks
Afternoon Session: Working period
Master‘s students and nascent entrepreneurs (10 SJTU and 10 KIT) 6 ECTS credit points
- Interest in China
- Participation at Intercultural Training and JES Week
Application (application deadline: 30.05.2021)
Application via WiWi-Portal
- CV (English or German)
- Motivation letter (max. 600 words in English)
- Transcript of records
Preparations before the start of the JES:
- Short video (max. 5 min) containing your own introduction, an introduction to KIT Campus, some fun fact about German Culture.
If you would like to attend, please send all required application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org